Most companies face a growing disconnect between the quantity of information they have and its utility. The complexity of today’s environment traps terabytes of useful information in enterprise application silos including:
- Corporate systems
- Capital planning applications
- Project management packages
- Operations management applications
- Most commonly, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Manually aggregating information from these systems involves entering snippets of data into spreadsheets, where it’s modeled and analyzed – a process that’s always two or three steps behind the real world.
Enstoa provides fresh, predictive insight
Enstoa believes that complexity presents opportunity. We help our clients to optimize the way they manage capital projects and facilities assets by making sense of their existing data and IT investments. Enstoa extracts and visualizes the actionable information clients need to meet the key performance indicators (KPIs) that matter at their company and in their industry.
Enstoa’s solutions combine our methodology, construction and industry knowledge with an impressive amount of intellectual property (IP). These solutions let business managers and decision makers access data from across multiple enterprise systems, and see it in a new and absolutely transformative way.
With Enstoa, companies can gain a fresh, predictive view into the information they need to make critical decisions. From a “single pane of glass,” users can use their highly visual Enstoa environment to do things like:
- Monitor project managers’ projects at a glance, from a portfolio view and individually
- See their exact costs live, in near real-time
- Enhance their cost forecasting process with precise expected final cost data
- Track workflow efficiency between Work Order steps and phases
- Get a list of the top 10 most troubled buildings over periods
- See building energy billing, costs and consumption monthly, compared to other periods.
And dozens of other actions/KPIs. The Enstoa Control Panel is customized for each client, and combines:
Enstoa’s solution architects and consultants leverage their construction knowledge to provide customized project strategy; IT architecture; program management; software design and configuration; testing, rollout and training; and ongoing operational support.
Across all of our target business sectors, Enstoa offers expertise in business process definition, enterprise process and data flow modeling, and application integration across software systems.
- Enstoa Control Panel™, a visual dashboard that simplifies data analysis. It combines business intelligence (BI) and analytics with data integration and display on a single pane of glass, for real-time insight, analysis and decision-making. We have a portfolio of over 50 dashboards that can be assembled to meet a customer’s specific needs.
- Enstoa Data Factory, our IP-rich software that extracts data from enterprise applications, passes it through Enstoa’s proprietary data model and puts it into a structured database from which dashboards can be populated and reports generated in real-time. It’s blazingly fast.
- Infrastructure: Cloud-based installations incorporate secure storage, backup and disaster recovery. We use a proven provider of hosting services for mission-critical business technology systems, and employ the most advanced security and privacy solutions to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer systems and data. Enstoa solutions also may be deployed completely on-premise.